5 Tips for Finding Affordable Life Insurance for Diabetics
For people with diabetes, it may not come as a surprise that getting life insurance quotes no exam might not guarantee al by itself the purchase of life insurance. The reason for this is that life insurance policies are allowed to charge a premium based on the health status of the applicant, which is why some people consider getting life insurance for people with diabetes as being unaffordable. However, it is still possible to find affordable life insurance for diabetics, within certain bounds. Here are five tips that may help you to achieve this goal:
1. Getting a hemoglobin A1C reading. A good reading of the Hemoglobin A1C is considered as one of the most essential blood levels when it comes to acquiring the best rates on life insurance. The reading should be less than 7%. Most of the life insurance providers today will decline your application if your A1C level is above 9.
2. Do not get overweight. Maintaining a good weight is crucial when getting life insurance, even more so if you are diabetic. If you have a good weight, this means that you are in better control of your blood sugar levels, so you are likely to secure the best life insurance rate possible.
3. Finding a reliable insurance agent. If you consider hiring an insurance agent then it is prefferable to hire an agent who is reliable and who has the experience in obtaining life insurance policies for people with impaired risks.
4. Consider clinical underwriting. Clinical underwriting is a process that considers the overall health of the applicant and not just the applicant’s health conditions. There are some insurance carriers that accept the use of clinical underwriting.
5. Take your time. When searching for the right life insurance provider, it is best to shop around. And because you need to make a rational decision, you do not need to rush things.
More information on our website – click here to fill in quotes!